A CONVERSATION ON TRADE
Tuesday 4 Jul 2017BreakfastWellington
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, with partner organisations, will host meetings in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch to discuss New Zealand's trade negotiations agenda.
Each event will include brief presentations from New Zealand's lead trade negotiators for the following processes:
- the proposed European Union-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement
- the upgrade of the New Zealand-China Free Trade Agreement
- the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (also known as RCEP)
- the New Zealand-India Free Trade Agreement
- the Pacific Agreement on Closer Economic Relations Plus (also known as PACER Plus).
There will also be an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions about New Zealand's trade policy.
Given the importance of trade to our future, it is important that all New Zealanders have the opportunity to actively engage on trade issues. Trade helps generate the income that we need to maintain our standards of living, with the jobs of hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders linked to export sectors.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
7:30am to 9am
Wellington Club Building Level 4/88 The Terrace, Wellington
Prices (per person):
Members: $15 + GST
Non Members: $15 + GST